Keep calm and move on

A lot has happened since the last post, I have to admit, I let myself go by not paying attention in class and slipping away in depression. I cried everyday and whenever people talk about this issue to me. It was at one point when I would rather sleep than do my assignments (that was due the next day) because dreams are better than reality. My friends had noticed and tried to cheer me up, but I can't help it.

Then one day I was so depressed that I asked the elders to give me a blessing, and they did. And on that  night, I had a dream. A dream so shocking and wonderful that I woke up smiling. It was so clear, I could even feel the touch on my skin! It made my day! And ever since that day, I could not stop smiling. No, the dream has nothing to do with my missionary. Although the dream was a great dream, I did wish that it would come true, but I know the chances of that happening is close to impossible. But there was still that hope. Even though it was only just a dream, it left a huge impact on me. I stopped crying after that and finally moved on. All my friends are shocked when I said I've moved on, but they cheered for me because they knew that I was happier. Even though they hoped that things will go well for me and my mish in the future, I wasn't going to waste my life away for someone who hurt me so bad. I don't want to be an option or a back-up. I don't want to be with someone who only feels guilt for me. I don't want to always be the little woman who obediently waits for her man and lets him win all the time. It was time to move on. I don't want to be that girl anymore. If you want something, you have to earn it, so you will appreciate it more.

Peace~

~Love~
~C Leah~

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment